Tiger Wood Sucks!

The other day I was browsing through channels, looking for something good to watch, and I caught Tiger Woods on TV reading his press release.

Now, if you've been living under a rock the last few months, then you might not know that he had a car accident. The accident lead to the discovery of Tiger Woods having affairs with many women and being a sex addict.

The media (which also suck... read my next post), of course, did their thing and tried to destroy Tiger Wood's good image.

Good Image? Tiger Woods only had a good boy image, and nothing else, no "Good Image", nothing "Good" about him.

I can't believe how he had so many followers! Sure, he was good at golf, but that's about it!

For those of you that don't know, he was rude to women, he was rude to restaurant workers, he was rude to store workers, he never tipped the waiters. He was just a big ass!

You'd think that as much money as he has would afford him some manners!

Worst thing of all, after watching Tiger Woods read his speech, I just had one thing to think:
He sucks even more (in my book)! His apology speech was totally false... just complete bullshit!... I've seen dogs acting better than him, and sticks with more emotion.

I just hope that he while he's down, he learns some manners, humilty and respect... something I doubt will happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blogs